John Leech - the city's only opposition member will ask 11 question to in the full council meeting on 17th May 2017.
Questions to Executive Members under procedural rule 23:
1. To the Executive Member for Highways - What is the expected time taken for a blocked drain on the highway to be cleared under the current service level agreement? What percentage of jobs are meeting the service level agreement in each of the last 12 months? What is the average number of weeks for a job to be completed, and longest time for a job to be completed in the financial year 2016-2017?
2. To the Executive Member for Leisure Services - What criteria have been used to decide which Council owned bowling greens are to be closed?
3. To the Executive Member for the Environment - How many FOI requests have been received by the Council for the financial year 2016-2017 relating to the Council's carbon footprint, and how many of those FOI requests have failed to provide an answer to the exact question asked?
4. To the Executive Member for the Environment - What assessment has she made of the article in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health with regards to the use of the chemical glyphosate?
5. To the Executive Member for the Environment - What progress has she made in ensuring that all Councillors have undertaken carbon literacy training?
6. To the Deputy Leader - What assessment has she made of the Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit briefing paper on the experience of 40 refugee children now living in Greater Manchester, who previously lived in the Calais camp?
7. To the Deputy Leader - What political oversight took place of the decision to withdraw all funding from Ladybarn Community Association?
8. To the Deputy Leader - What discussions have taken place involving Councillors and officers of the Council and potential development partners, including housing associations, regarding the site of Ladybarn Community Centre?
9. To the deputy Leader - What assessment has been made of the decision to remove funding of Ladybarn Community on the level of debt of the Ladybarn Community Association?
10. To the Deputy Leader - What guarantees will she give to staff from Ladybarn Community Centre regarding their jobs, if provision of services is transferred to 4CT?
Questions raised in accordance with Procedural Rule 24:
1. To TfGM - What plans does TfGM have to end the involvement of private companies in the running of the Manchester Metrolink system?