- Cllr. John Leech, the city's sole opposition member, will ask five questions in Wednesday's full council meeting.
1. To the Executive Member for Leisure Services:
What political scrutiny will take place by the Executive Member for Leisure Service in relation to cost of fixtures and fittings during the refurbishment of Moss Side library?
2. To the Executive Member for Leisure Services:
What discussions has the Executive Member had regarding the proposed demolition of buildings on land owned by Leisure Services?
4. To the Executive Member for Finance:
How many Council Tax payers in receipt of the maximum Council Tax support are currently in Council Tax arrears, and what is the overall level of arrears with Manchester City Council from people in receipt of the maximum Council Tax support?
5. To the Executive Member for Crime and Community Safety:
What action is being taken by the Council to tackle the increase in assaults and sexual attacks carried out on people who have met their assailants through social media platforms?
Item 8: Business of the Combined Authority - Questions Under Procedural Rule 24:
1. What is TfGM policy in relation to political oversight of operational decisions that affect animal welfare?
2. What assessment has Greater Manchester Waste Disposal Authority made of the impact of changes to the collection of general waste by individual local authorities in Greater Manchester on the level of waste being brought to "bring sites" across Greater Manchester?